NLDCHP offers a Stress Clinic on Monday mornings
The 38 Bach Flower Remedies
The original Bach Flower Remedies is a safe and natural method of healing discovered by Dr. Bach from 1920 – 1930’s in England. They gently restore the balance between mind and body by casting out negative emotions such as fear, worry, hatred and indecision which interfere with the equilibrium of the being as a whole. The Bach Flower Remedies allow peace and happiness to return to the sufferer so that the body is free to heal itself.
The Bach Flower Remedies are made from wild flowers and are safe for the whole family.
The remedies are preserved in grape based brandy
The NADA treatment model follows the NADA U.S. five-point training protocol, developed at the Lincoln Memorial Hospital, Lincoln Recovery Centre in New York.
The process involves the gentle insertion of up to five fine, single use, steralised, stainless steel disposable needles into specific energetic points in the outer ear. No electrical stimulation is used.
The five ear points:
(1) Sympathetic – calms the nervous system and helps with overall relaxation.
(2) Shen Men / “Spirit Gate” – reduces anxiety and nervousness.
(3) Kidney Point – for calming fears and healing internal organs.
(4) Liver Point – for detoxification, blood purification, and to quell aggression.
(5) Lung Point – promotes aeration and helps clients let go of grief.
The outer ear acts like a switchboard that sends impulses to the brain, which stimulate the release of endorphins, lowers stress and induces relaxation.
Each appointment takes on average 45 minutes
Contact Fionnuala on 02890745588, or email@example.com
Appointments 10am, 11am and 12 noon. Waged £10 unwaged £5